We design branding for tangible and digital products. Ours is a process-oriented, user-focused approach where, using research and informed intuition from brand stakeholders, we craft the right branding for the product for enjoyable and useful experiences.
Brand Shepherd’s product branding focuses on:
- Visual branding (graphic design, marketing, eye candy). We always bring to life your brand’s value propositions, and create product packaging with stopping power for the user and consumer.
- User/Customer Research. Everything we create is for a person, and a specific person group at that. Through research and the informed intuition of the brand owner(s) and stakeholders, research guides us to decisions with great ROI.
- Connections for tangible product production. Our connections with the PDMA, packaging materials sources, printers, and all the hands that help bring a product to market are the people we are proud to work with and share with our clients.
- Startup? Established brand? We know both worlds. Whether the product is an innovative solution to a challenge within a category, or a well-established product bringing tried-and-true value to life, we can help.
- Thinking beyond the shelf. It’s one thing to have great tangible product packaging on-shelf, but we prefer to assume the product will be sold online too. So everything we create is crafted with the assumption that it needs to be re-purposed for e-commerce. This approach saves clients a lot of money and time because they have a single branding partner to shepherd the brand, regardless of where it’s sold.