Berkshire Advisory Resource Website
- Client: Berkshire Advisory Group, Inc.
- Website: https://berkadvisor.com
- What They Do: “Berkshire Advisor Resource, Inc. is an independent wholesaler specializing in income replacement solutions, long-term care insurance, life insurance, as well as critical illness. We provide you, the advisor, the flexibility to offer the solutions that best suit you, your client, and your business.”
Scope Of Work
Berkshire Advisor Resource specializes in income replacement solutions, long-term care insurance, life insurance, as well as critical illness. They are the behind-the-scenes resource that keeps their clients’ businesses humming along.
Everything starts with great data, and great data comes from forms.
The forms provided us two challenges:
- They are long. As in, really long. So encouraging people to fill out the entire form was going to be a challenge from the outset.
- Berkshire needs all the data to do their job, so getting each form filled out completely is mandatory.
The solution Brand Shepherd provided was grounded in intuitive UX best practices.
- Each form’s page gets right to the point, without a lot of introductory fluff text. We respect our visitor and get them to why they are on the page.
- Forms are broken into small sections with a progress indicator at the top of each page. Smaller bits + visual progress indicator = forms filled out.
- Everything is created for mobile and desktop. Same experience, no matter what.
Additionally, as we do for every website we create, we provided a timestamped custom training video for their new website so that Berkshire is not dependent on Brand Shepherd as the gatekeeper. They can make simple changes on the go and bring us back in for big needs. It’s the win-win approach to UX and digital design that has fueled years-long relationships with all of our clients.