Products are needy.
Product makers need branding help like no other business because products require an expert generalist to navigate procurement, customers, and user experience – plus all the many twists and turns that come along the journey of product development.
Have you ever thought about how much your products need a guide for their branding?
- Digital products need a UX pro from the very start.
- Tangible product packaging requires true pros who create for in-store and digital shelves.
- All products require a website that is easy for the product buyers – procurement and consumers alike – as are the product videos and photos that place your product in the minds of your buyer.
- Social media sharables might be appropriate for the product too.
- Don’t forget printed sales materials, too. Tried-and-trusted sell sheets and brochures are still powerful leave-behinds. You can’t leave a pitch deck on the desk of every buyer you meet.
Each part is a spoke on a wheel of needs, and if the product is to be the best in class, then absolute total consistency is required at every point in the process.
This is why we believe every brand needs a shepherd, a Brand Shepherd.